CBRN Group Contact Details
Office: 01822 61 08 08
This is scheduled for 4th March 2014 to be held at Tactical Hazmat Ltd Training Centre Evesham.
Minutes of Meetings
Owing to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed, minutes are not generally made available to non-group members.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. To represent the Emergency Planning Society (EPS) on Business Continuity related activities.
2. To report key activities of the Group to the main body of the EPS through the Director of Business Services.
3. To act as the professions main liaison body to facilitate the ongoing development and continuous improvement of business Continuity and its associated guidance.
4. To liaise with, and influence the development of national policy through the relevant UK and European agencies
5. To represent the Society on key national working groups (e.g. British Standards, Civil Contingencies Secretariat, etc).
6. To establish internal working sub-groups as necessary, to progress specific areas of main Group activities.
7. To share information with the wider EPS membership and external bodies in order to promote best practice.
8. To promote the EPS through the delivery of presentations and attendance at other forums.
9. To encourage participation and sharing of work by all members through regular attendance and personal contribution
10. To prepare and maintain an annual Business Plan and report activity against targets
11. To review Group membership and the re-elect the Chair, Vice chair and Secretary appointments on an annual basis