CBRN Group Contact Details
Office: 01822 61 08 08
This is scheduled for 4th March 2014 to be held at Tactical Hazmat Ltd Training Centre Evesham.
Minutes of Meetings
Owing to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed, minutes are not generally made available to non-group members.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
EPS CBRN Group Terms of Reference
1 To represent the Emergency Planning Society (EPS) on CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear) emergencies. This includes CBRN emergencies resulting from deliberate, accidental and natural causes.
2 To report key activities of the Group to the main body of the EPS through the Director of Business Services.
Welcome to the Emergency Planning Society Human Aspects Group Pages.
Emergency Planning Society Human Aspects Group -Terms of Reference
To ensure that humanitarian assistance is a priority in the emergency planning, response, recovery and resilience arrangements within the UK.
- To facilitate a co-ordinated approach to humanitarian assistance amongst the emergency response and resilience community
- Promote clarity in the role and responsibilities of those organisations with a position in the humanitarian response to an emergency
- Work with the Cabinet Office Emergency Planning College and other appropriate training organisations to develop and facilitate the most appropriate training related to the humanitarian aspects of an emergency
- Support the development and publication (through EPS Share Point) of the most up-to-date relevant guidance on humanitarian assistance and community resilience, which considers the short, medium and longer term impact of emergencies on people.
- To represent the Emergency Planning Society regarding good practice when responding to the human aspects of major emergencies.
- To report to the Emergency Planning Society via the Professional Working Group, regarding human aspects