CBRN Group Contact Details
Office: 01822 61 08 08
This is scheduled for 4th March 2014 to be held at Tactical Hazmat Ltd Training Centre Evesham.
Minutes of Meetings
Owing to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed, minutes are not generally made available to non-group members.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The outline proposed strategy will be considered and amended during the initial PWG launch meeting.
1. Email all national EPS membership to raise awareness of city resilience PWG goals and to register interest.
2. Email city resilience PWG launch meeting invitations and request RSVP.
3. Hold city resilience PWG launch meeting in London:
a) to explain Why PWG Exists?
b) to propose the short term (within 1 year), medium term (2 years), long term (3 years+) goals
c) to seek agreement from all willing to participate on strategy
d) to explain roles and responsibilities and request volunteers to form steering group membership
e) to request volunteers to form advisory panel membership
f) to agree on city resilience workstreams
g) to request volunteers to project manage agreed workstreams
h) to agree methods of working and collaborating nationally
i) to agree governance and reporting process
4. Initiate bi-weekly meetings over 3 month period to establish workstream execution and reporting.
5. Establish monthly reporting and key performance indicator dashboard.
6. To initiate monthly process of Plan, Do, Check, Act.